[openstack-dev] [ResMgmt SIG]Proposal to form Resource Management SIG

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Tue Jan 9 10:30:36 UTC 2018

On Mon, 8 Jan 2018, Jay Pipes wrote:

> I think having a bi-weekly cross-project (or even cross-ecosystem if we're
> talking about OpenStack+k8s) status email reporting any big events in the
> resource tracking world would be useful. As far as regular meetings for a
> resource management SIG, I'm +0 on that. I prefer to have targeted topical
> meetings over regular meetings.

I agree, would much prefer to see more email and less meetings. It
would be fantastic if we can get some cross pollination disucssion
happening.

A status email, especially one that was cross-ecosystem, would be
great. Unfortunately I can't commit to doing that myself (the
existing 2 a week I do is plenty) but hope someone will take it up.

--
Chris Dent                      (⊙_⊙')         https://anticdent.org/