[openstack-dev] [os-vif]

Sriharsha Basavapatna sriharsha.basavapatna at broadcom.com
Tue Jan 9 08:50:35 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 12:04 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
> On 2018-01-09 07:00, Sriharsha Basavapatna wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've uploaded a patch for review:
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/531674/
>>
>> This is the first time I'm submitting a patch on openstack. I'd like
>
> Welcome to OpenStack, Harsha.

Thank you.

> Please read
> https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html if you haven't.

Ok, i'll read it.

> I see that your change fails the basic tests, you can run these locally
> as follows to check that your fixes will pass:
>
> tox -e pep8
> tox -e py27

I was wondering if there's a way to catch these errors without having
to submit it for gerrit review.  I fixed the ones that were reported
in patch-set-1; looks like there's some new ones in the second
patch-set. I'll run the above commands to verify the fix locally.

Thanks,
-Harsha