[openstack-dev] [os-vif]

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Jan 9 06:29:42 UTC 2018

On 2018-01-09 07:00, Sriharsha Basavapatna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded a patch for review:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/531674/
>
> This is the first time I'm submitting a patch on openstack. I'd like
> to add code reviewers on this patch. I'd appreciate if you could point
> me to any guidelines on how to pick reviewers for a given project
> (os-vif library in this case).

In general, there's no need to add core reviewers to a review. Each of
us have their own dashboards or watch projects that we review and review
as time permits.

Since your change is failing the testsuite: Please fix tests first!

os-vif is part of nova, so if you want to discuss about it, best to join
the #openstack-nova freenode IRC channel,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)