[openstack-dev] [os-vif]

Yatin Karel ykarel at redhat.com
Tue Jan 9 06:18:38 UTC 2018

Hi Sriharsha,

You can check the core reviewers for os-vif here:-
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1175,members

or from system:-  ssh -p 29418 <your gerrit
username>@review.openstack.org gerrit ls-members os-vif-core  (This
can be run from the system for which you have added the puplic keys to
gerrit)

To add all core-reviewers, you can just type os-vif-core in Add
Reviewer Text box on gerrit.

For other projects:- Open Gerrit --> Go to People TAB --> Select "List
Groups" --> search project (look for -core)

Hope this helps.