[openstack-dev] [nova] Working toward Queens feature freeze and RC1

William M Edmonds edmondsw at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 8 20:11:08 UTC 2018

> From: Matt Riedemann <mriedemos at gmail.com>
> Date: 01/03/2018 07:03 PM
> Subject: [openstack-dev] [nova] Working toward Queens feature freeze and
RC1

... snip ...
> The rest of the blueprints are tracked here:
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?

u=https-3A__etherpad.openstack.org_p_nova-2Dqueens-2Dblueprint-2Dstatus&d=DwIGaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-

siA1ZOg&r=uPMq7DJxi29v-9CkM5RT0pxLlwteWvldJgmFhLURdvg&m=HVyvQHTZ4ft1C3JEJ9ij0uXwEy5_y3egSY7kNu_BvcU&s=mmvsEIKWRecnDlvYgLPwBAfPlVQQV5HEtHYMdDuaRME&e=

I updated that etherpad with the latest status for the powervm blueprint.
Should have 2 of the 3 remaining patches ready for review in the next day
or two, and the last later in the week.