[openstack-dev] [Women of OpenStack] Kicking Off a New Year!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:33:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

Today, Monday January 8th, we will be kicking off a new year of meetings
for the Women of OpenStack! Things have evolved a lot in the last few
months and we are excited to get started on our continued refresh. If you
are interested in what we are up to and want to get involved, or just want
to see what we are all about, please stop by our IRC Channel
#openstack-women at 20:00 UTC to join us for the meeting! If you are
interested in the proposed agenda or have something you want to add, check
it out here[0].

For more information about what we are about, check out our wiki page[1]!

Need help getting on IRC? Directions here[2]. I am also available by email
if you need extra help (knelson at openstack.org)

Can't wait to see you there!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_Agenda_Tracker