[openstack-dev] [infra][tempest][devstack][congress] tempest.config.CONF.service_available changed on Jan 2/3?

Chandan kumar chkumar246 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 10:11:17 UTC 2018

Hello Eric,

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 4:46 AM, Eric K <ekcs.openstack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems that sometime between 1/2 and 1/3 this year,
> tempest.config.CONF.service_available.aodh_plugin as well as
> ..service_available.mistral became unavailable in congress dsvm check/gate
> job. [1][2]
>
> I've checked the changes that went in to congress, tempest, devstack,
> devstack-gate, aodh, and mistral during that period but don't see obvious
> causes. Any suggestions on where to look next to fix the issue? Thanks
> very much!

The aodh tempest plugin [https://review.openstack.org/#/c/526299/] is
moved to telemetry-tempest-plugin
[https://github.com/openstack/telemetry-tempest-plugin].
I have sent a patch to Congress project to fix the issue:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/531534/

The mistral bundled intree tempest plugin
[https://review.openstack.org/#/c/526918/] is also moved to
mistral-tempest-plugin repo
[https://github.com/openstack/mistral-tempest-plugin]

Tests are moved to a new repo as a part of Tempest Plugin Split goal
[https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/queens/split-tempest-plugins.html].
Feel free to consume the new tempest plugin and let me know if you
need any more help.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar