[openstack-dev] [nova][oslo] API extension policy deprecation warnings

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:50:31 UTC 2018

I recreated this locally. Turns out I missed an attribute that the
oslo_policy.policy:Enforcer class had called self.file_rules, which
appear to the be specific policies pulled from policy.json or
policy.yaml files. I modified the check to compare the deprecated policy
against that instead of self.rules [0].

I'll slap together a test and we should be able to get this in before
library freeze for sure. Thanks for raising the issue.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/531497/