[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Removal of tempest plugin code from openstack/ironic & openstack/ironic-inspector

John Villalovos openstack.org at sodarock.com
Thu Jan 4 19:28:46 UTC 2018

Note: I am proposing in the next Ironic meeting (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Ironic#Agenda_for_next_meeting )
that we move forward on removing the tempest plugin code from
openstack/ironic and openstack/ironic-inspector. It will have been over
three weeks since the initial email in this thread (15-Dec-2017) about
removing the code.

Thanks,
John

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 7:27 AM, John Villalovos <openstack.org at sodarock.com