[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] problems with bringing up openstack in AIO flavor with OVS

Markos Chandras mchandras at suse.de
Thu Jan 4 17:57:44 UTC 2018

Hello,

On 04/01/18 10:29, Periyasamy Palanisamy wrote:
> Hi OSA Experts,
>

> I’m trying to bring up openstack using openstack-ansible in AIO flavor
> by having neutron ml2 plugin set to ovs.
>
> OSA is being executed from OPNFV XCI deployer with attached
> openstack_user_config and user_variables*.yml files.

Would it be possible to try and reproduce it with the openstack-ansible
master branch? That will make our lives easier since we could eliminate
all the XCI specific layers.

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg