[openstack-dev] [ironic-inspector] Resigning my core-reviewer duties

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Thu Jan 4 08:59:35 UTC 2018

On 01/03/2018 04:24 PM, milanisko k wrote:
> Folks,
>
> as announced already on the Ironic upstream meeting, I'm hereby resigning my
> core-reviewer duties. I've changed my downstream occupation recently and I won't
> be able to keep up anymore.

As I said many times, I'm really sad to hear it, but I'm glad that you've found
new cool challenges :)

I have removed your rights. I've also done a similar change to Yuiko, who is
apparently no longer active in the community. Thanks both for your incredible
contributions that allowed ironic-inspector to be what it is now!