[openstack-dev] [neutron]Why neutron-vpnaas support transport vpn mode?

270162781 270162781 at qq.com
Wed Jan 3 03:42:39 UTC 2018

HI , Neutron guys:

Currently, I found the neutron vpn service which is ipsec vpn support transport mode. And the current data model is that a vpn service must be associated with a Router instance. AFAIK, transport mode can not pass through a Router with NAT and usually used by P-to-P VPN not for the current site-to-site type.

Just a question about it, is that we just support as the configuration/vpn backend support? What the usecase towards Openstack env?

Thanks,

Best Regards,