[openstack-dev] [barbican][castellan] Stepping down from core

Farr, Kaitlin M. Kaitlin.Farr at jhuapl.edu
Wed Feb 28 22:13:41 UTC 2018

Hi Barbicaneers,

I will be moving on to other projects at work and will not have time to contribute to OpenStack anymore.  I am stepping down as core reviewer as I will not be able to maintain my responsibilities.  It's been a great 4.5 years working on OpenStack and a fulfilling 3 years as a Barbican core reviewer.

The recent growing interest in Castellan and Barbican for key management to support new security features is encouraging.  The rest of the Barbican team will do a great job managing Barbican, Castellan, and Castellan-UI.

If you have any pressing concerns or questions, you can still reach me by email.

Thanks so much,

Kaitlin Farr