[openstack-dev] [nova][ptg] team photo Thursday at 11:10 AM

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 10:43:35 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

We have time scheduled on Thursday morning 11:10-11:20 AM for a team photo at the PTG. For those in the Nova room (Davin Suite), we’ll walk together to the registration area before 11:10 AM to meet before we’ll be escorted down to the pitch (sports field) to take the photo. If you won’t be in the Nova room on Thursday morning, just meet us at the registration area at 11:10 AM. It will be really cold outside, so be prepared for that.

Cheers,
-melanie