[openstack-dev] [refstack] Full list of API Tests versus 'OpenStack Powered' Tests

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Tue Feb 27 09:12:03 UTC 2018

Hi Greg,

Only the tests listed in the Guidelines are required to pass to get an OpenStack Powered logo and trademark usage license from the OpenStack Foundation (you must also use the designated sections of upstream code specified in the Guideline documents).  However vendors are strongly encouraged to run all the tests.  Doing so provides some data to the Interop Working Group about how many products support capabilities that aren’t on the required list today, but might be considered in the future.  If you have any questions about the process, please contact interop at openstack.org and the Foundation staff will be happy to help!

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker