[openstack-dev] [ptl][all][python3] collecting current status of python 3 support in projects

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Feb 22 23:29:21 UTC 2018

I am trying to update the wiki document with the current state of
support for Python 3 projects as part of preparing for a discussion
about moving from "Python 2 first, then 3" to "Python 3 first, then
2" development.

I have added the missing libraries and services (at least those
managed by the release team) and done my best to figure out if there
are unit and functional/integration test jobs for each project.

I need your help to verify the information I have collected and fill in
any gaps.

Please look through the tables in [1] and if your projects' status
is out of date either update the page directly or email me (off
list) with the updates.

Thanks!
Doug

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Python3#Python_3_Status_of_OpenStack_projects