[openstack-dev] [docs][ptg][all] Documentation help for project teams

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Thu Feb 22 17:02:40 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Similarly to the Queens PTG, we will have docs people around at the Rocky
PTG from Wednesday through Friday next week to help project teams with their
docs!

People from the docs team can meet with your project team to discuss your
documentation needs. Together, we can look into planning, structuring,
building and publishing of your project documentation.

The project team docs sessions are scheduled dynamically per the project and
docs teams' needs.

Please use the docs-i18n-ptg-rocky etherpad to sign up for your team
(scroll down a bit):

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-i18n-ptg-rocky

See you at the PTG!

Cheers,