[openstack-dev] [ptg] [contributor-guide] Contributor Guide Discussion and Hacking Sessions

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 21:42:01 UTC 2018

Hey all,

Our set of Contributor Guides [0] are making progress in providing our
community with content for on-boarding new contributors of different types of
work.

At the PTG we'll be sharing space with the Documentation and i18n teams [2]. On
Tuesday at 9:00-10:15 AM local time we'll be discussing next steps with the
Contributor Guide of what's left from our StoryBoard tasks [3] and the current
vision.

There will also be impromptu meetup/hacking sessions [4] happening Monday thru
Wednesday on the Contributor Guide with the OpenStack Upstream Institute team,
who are interested in using this content for future events. You can read about
contributing to the Contributor Guide for help [5].

I will be unable to physically attend the PTG this time, but Kendall Nelson
(diablo_rojo on IRC) will be around to help lead these sessions. I will however
be around on #openstack-doc to help with reviews or discussions in the
mentioned impromptu hack times.

Thanks everyone!

[1] - https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/
[2] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-i18n-ptg-rocky