[openstack-dev] [PTL][SIG][PTG]Team Photos

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 00:17:46 UTC 2018

I totally understand the concern.

I don't know if I have stressed it before, but team photos are 100%
optional. If its going to be too much of a distraction for anyone's team,
they definitely don't need to sign up.

The plan is to meet at reg, walk to the field entrance where the escort
will take us onto the pitch, take the photo and go back. It won't be like
this next time either, we just wanted to try to take advantage of what the
location has to offer.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)