[openstack-dev] [Election] Process Tweaks

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Feb 15 21:24:31 UTC 2018

Am 2018-02-15 20:09, schrieb Kendall Nelson:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Over the last few elections, with changes to the election cycle (i.e.
> the separation of PTL and TC elections not being back to back), the
> scripts in place have become somewhat outdated and brittle.
[...]
> 3. Create separate jobs for both docs build and candidate validation
> (and run separate validation functions for TC elections versus PTL
> elections).
>
> Please feel free to raise comments, concerns, or better ideas!
>
> The plan is to schedule time at the PTG to start hacking on some of
> these items so feedback before then would be fantastic!

Hi Kendall,

we have this in developement for I18n Extra-ATC collection on [1], the
generated stats on [2].
There is one task with validation openstackid, which validated the given
email address. Problem is here, translators using different email
addresses for Zanata and it's not possible to validate the user with his
name. Difficult.
PTG hacking session would be nice. Wednesday/Thursday afternoon?

kind regards

Frank

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/531600/7/playbooks/generate_atc.yml
[2]