[openstack-dev] [manila] PTG schedule and social event

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Thu Feb 15 21:16:21 UTC 2018

Manila sessions at the PTG are scheduled for Tuesday and Friday.

Ben Swartzlander and I worked together to distribute topics across the two
days and you can see the results here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/manila-rocky-ptg

We'll of course end up shifting topics and times around as required, but this
will be our starting point.  So look it over and if anything has a time slot
that just won't work for you, let me know and we'll likely be able to adjust.

Also, if you have a topic and it's not on the etherpad, add it under
"Proposed Topics" and give me a ping.

Finally, we're planning a social event for Tuesday evening, so stay tuned for
more details.  If you think you can join us, please add your name to the
etherpad above under the "Team Dinner Planned" section.

-- Tom Barron