[openstack-dev] [kolla] role change and introductions

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:48:53 UTC 2018

My downstream responsibilities have shifted over the last few months and it
probably comes as no surprise that I am not going to be able to be as
involved in the kolla project, including being the doc liaison. I'm having
to remove myself from that role and will also not be attending PTG. The
Kolla team has made great strides in improving the documentation, keep it
going!

Second, there will be 2 others from my ppc64le team getting involved in
Kolla, Mark Hamzy and Ed Leafe. Ed will be attending PTG and will try to
get a chance to meet a few of you there.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)