[openstack-dev] [trove] PTG planning, weekly meeting for Trove

Manoj Kumar kumarmn at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 15 18:15:29 UTC 2018

 I would encourage everyone who is interested in providing input into the
Rocky planning cycle for Trove to put their ideas into the etherpad at:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/trove-ptg-rocky

There are a good number of topics posted already. We would welcome input
from operators as well.
We are planning to meet remotely using Skype. If you are interested in
participating in the discussions do add your Skype ID as well.

As we prepare for the PTG, there will be no weekly meeting next week.

- Manoj