[openstack-dev] [QA][stable] Py3 integration jobs on stable

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 17:28:29 UTC 2018

Dear all,

since it's now RC1 time, C1 we're setting up CI jobs for stable branches
and periodic-stable jobs for stable/queens.

In the past, we used to run the py27 based tempest-full integration job
(legacy-tempest-dsvm-neutron-full).
With all the effort that went into py3 support, I think it's time to start
running the py3 integration job as well against stable branches.

The integrated-gate-py35 [1] already includes stable/queens.
I proposed a patch for the periodic-stable pipeline [2].

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Andrea Frittoli (andreaf)

[1]
https://github.com/openstack-infra/openstack-zuul-jobs/blob/master/zuul.d/project-templates.yaml#L1008

[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/521888/