[openstack-dev] [nova] Queens blueprint burndown chart

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 00:01:41 UTC 2018

I sent a similar email after Pike was released [1] and these are our
blueprint burndown chart results for Queens [2].

Comparing to Pike, the trends are similar, with the overall numbers
down. Things ramp up until the spec freeze, then tail off, with a little
spike toward the end to get things in by feature freeze.

Comparing final numbers to Pike
-------------------------------

Max targeted / approved for Pike: 76 / 69

Max targeted / approved for Queens: 65 / 53

Final completed for Pike: 50

Final completed for Queens: 42

--

Within targeted/approved/completed, the relative numbers are about the
same and our percentage of approved / completed is actually better in

We can talk about this and more during the PTG when we go through our
Queens retrospective [3].

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-September/121875.html
[2]