[openstack-dev] [heat] No Meeting This week

Kaz Shinohara ksnhr.tech at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 22:52:05 UTC 2018

Hi Rico,

Hope you and your family have good holidays:)

I have one thing hopefully before your off.
Looks heat-dashboard does not have stable/queens branch yet.
I got an indication about this from Horizon core and they are waiting for
that heat-dashboard will have it.
(we want to drop django <= 1.10 support along with Horizon for Rocky)
Cloud you kindly take care of this issue ?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Kaz (kazsh)