[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the coming week (9 Feb - 15 Feb)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 03:07:36 UTC 2018

Congratulations to Erno for his election as the Rocky PTL!  Erno is
taking over PTG planning, so don't forget to add ideas to the planning
etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-rocky-ptg-planning

The first Release Candidate for the Queens edition of Glance was
released today and the stable/queens branch was cut.

Our focus is still on Queens this week.  It would be a good idea to
give RC-1 a workout, paying particular attention to interoperable
image import and the glance-manage and glance-scrubber tools, which
underwent some refactoring and enhancements this cycle.

We'll continue to track the development toward RC-2 on this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-queens-rc1-patches

Add any bugs you find that are release critical to that etherpad so
that the core team can verify that they need to be backported to
stable/queens.

There will definitely be an RC-2, which will contain whatever we come
up with to address https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1747869

But don't let that stop you from testing out RC-1!

cheers,
brian