[openstack-dev] [requirements] more help needed

Matthew Thode prometheanfire at gentoo.org
Thu Feb 8 21:20:54 UTC 2018

The following do not have a stable/queens branch and could cause
requirements to remain frozen until they do.  If I get no response by
tomorrow afternoon my time (about 24 horus from the time this email was
SENT) I may still move to unfreeze requirements.

[tricircle]
tricircle

[heat]
heat-agents

There are other projects needing a stable/queens branch as well, but
those are the main two.  Below you'll find all the non-cycle-trailing
projects that do requirements syncs without stable/queens branches.

Projects without team or release model could not be found in openstack/releases for queens
openstack/almanach
openstack/compute-hyperv
openstack/ekko
openstack/gce-api
openstack/glare
openstack/ironic-staging-drivers
openstack/kosmos
openstack/mixmatch
openstack/mogan
openstack/nemesis
openstack/networking-dpm
openstack/networking-hpe
openstack/networking-l2gw
openstack/nova-dpm
openstack/nova-lxd
openstack/os-xenapi
openstack/python-glareclient
openstack/python-kingbirdclient
openstack/python-moganclient
openstack/python-oneviewclient
openstack/python-valenceclient
openstack/swauth
openstack/tap-as-a-service
openstack/trio2o
openstack/valence
openstack/vmware-nsx
openstack/vmware-nsxlib
openstackclient                                    OpenStackClient
os-service-types                                   OpenStackSDK
anchor                                             Security
ec2-api                                            ec2-api
magnum-ui                                          magnum
manila-image-elements                              manila
masakari                                           masakari
masakari-monitors                                  masakari
python-masakariclient                              masakari
tacker                                             tacker
tacker-horizon                                     tacker

Repos with type: horizon-plugin
blazar-dashboard                                   blazar
heat-dashboard                                     heat
manila-ui                                          manila
senlin-dashboard                                   senlin
solum-dashboard                                    solum

Repos with type: other
heat-agents                                        heat
networking-hyperv                                  winstackers

Repos with type: service
tricircle                                          tricircle

--
Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)