[openstack-dev] [release][requirements][monasca] FFE request for monasca-common

Dirk Müller dirk at dmllr.de
Thu Feb 8 13:41:21 UTC 2018

> I would like to request FFE for monasca-common to be bumped in upper constraints. The version has been bumped together with the rest of Monasca components [1]. Monasca-common is used only in Monasca projects [2].

The changes between 2.7.0 and 2.8.0 are:

+2.8.0
+-----
+
+* Enable tempest tests as voting
+* Add messages for testing unicode
+* Zuul: Remove project name
+* Remove not used mox library
+* Updated from global requirements
+* Updated from global requirements

The requirements changes are removal of mox, and fix for oslotest to
sync the queens level requirements. so this looks good to me. +1

Greetings,
Dirk