[openstack-dev] [glance][cinder]Question about cinder as glance store

Gorka Eguileor geguileo at redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 13:32:54 UTC 2018

On 07/02, Erlon Cruz wrote:
> That will depend on the Cinder/OS-brick iscsiadm versions right? Can you
> tell what are the versions from where the problem was fixed?
>
> Erlon

Hi,

Like you said it depends on your Cinder and OS-Brick versions, and the
open-iscsi package will be different depending on your distro, for RHOS
7.4 this is iscsi-initiator-utils version 6.2.0.874-2 or later.

Things working fine may also depend on your multipath and Cinder/Nova
configuration as well as LVM filters (if your deployment can have images
that have LVM).

I think that's all that need to be properly setup.

Cheers,
Gorka.