[openstack-dev] [heat][rally] What should we do with legacy-rally-dsvm-fakevirt-heat

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:38:20 UTC 2018

Thx Andrey, looking forward to new rally job

At meanwhile,  seems current job is broken [1] and we're expecting for a
new job to replace.
We will remove the old legacy one (see patch [2]) for now if that won't
break rally (in any way).
I'm changing only config for heat (under zuul.d/projects.yaml), won't touch
`legacy-rally-dsvm-fakevirt-heat` itself (I guess that is up to rally team
to remove it later)

[1]
http://logs.openstack.org/29/531929/3/experimental/legacy-rally-dsvm-fakevirt-heat/cd797f4/job-output.txt.gz#_2018-02-08_05_02_37_258609
[2] https://review.openstack.org/542111