[openstack-dev] [OpenStackClient][Security][ec2-api][heat][horizon][ironic][kuryr][magnum][manila][masakari][neutron][senlin][shade][solum][swift][tacker][tricircle][vitrage][watcher][winstackers] Help needed for your release

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 17:11:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 02/07/2018 05:23 PM, Matthew Thode wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> it looks like some of your projects may need to cut a queens
> branch/release.  Is there anything we can do to move it along?

Review patches? Make the gate work faster?</kidding> :)

The Ironic team is working on it, we expect stable/queens requests to come later
today or early tomorrow. Two more comments inline.

> The following is the list I'm working off of (will be updated as
> projects release)
> https://gist.github.com/prometheanfire/9449355352d97207aa85172cd9ef4b9f
>
> As of right now it's as follows.
>
> # Projects without team or release model could not be found in openstack/releases for queens
> openstack/almanach
> openstack/compute-hyperv
> openstack/ekko
> openstack/gce-api
> openstack/glare
> openstack/ironic-staging-drivers

I don't think non-official projects get tracked via openstack/releases.

> openstack/kosmos
> openstack/mixmatch
> openstack/mogan
> openstack/nemesis
> openstack/networking-dpm
> openstack/networking-l2gw
> openstack/networking-powervm
> openstack/nova-dpm
> openstack/nova-lxd
> openstack/nova-powervm
> openstack/os-xenapi
> openstack/python-cratonclient
> openstack/python-glareclient
> openstack/python-kingbirdclient
> openstack/python-moganclient
> openstack/python-oneviewclient
> openstack/python-valenceclient
> openstack/swauth
> openstack/tap-as-a-service
> openstack/trio2o
> openstack/valence
> openstack/vmware-nsx
> openstack/vmware-nsxlib
>
> # Projects missing a release/branch for queens
> openstackclient                                    OpenStackClient
> anchor                                             Security
> ec2-api                                            ec2-api
> django_openstack_auth                              horizon
> horizon-cisco-ui                                   horizon
> bifrost                                            ironic > ironic-python-agent-builder                        ironic

This one is empty and will not be released for Queens.