[openstack-dev] [heat][rally] What should we do with legacy-rally-dsvm-fakevirt-heat

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 08:13:01 UTC 2018

Hi heat and rally team

Right now, in heat's zuul jobs. We still got one legacy job to change
`legacy-rally-dsvm-fakevirt-heat` [1] which I already put a patch out here
[2], but after discussion with infra team, it seems best if we can define
this in rally, and reference it in heat.
So my question to rally team for all these will be, do we still need this
job? and how you guys think about if we put that into rally?

[1]
https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/master/zuul.d/projects.yaml#L6979
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/509141
--