[openstack-dev] [PTG] Game Night!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 21:46:47 UTC 2018

Hello PTG Goers,

Over the last few PTG incarnations, what started as a group of ~5 nerds
playing DnD has gradually grown to easily a dozen people playing a variety
of tabletop games. For this PTG, I thought I would formalize it a bit more
and plan what games are being brought and who is interested.

I put together this etherpad[1] to collect a list of games people are
bringing and who wants to play. I was thinking we could get together
Thursday later in the evening so there is still time for people to get
together with their project teams for dinner plans.

Not confirmed on where we will play yet (maybe the lobby bar) so if you can
provide email + irc nick so I can get a hold of you that would be great!

Nerd out,
-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1]https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DUB_Game_Night