[openstack-dev] [all][Kingbird]Multi-Region Orchestrator

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Tue Feb 6 18:23:52 UTC 2018

On 31/01/18 01:49, Goutham Pratapa wrote:
> *Kingbird (The Multi Region orchestrator):*
>
> We are proud to announce kingbird is not only a centralized quota and
> resource-manager but also a  Multi-region Orchestrator.

I'd invite you to consider coming up with a different short description
for the project, because this one reads ambiguously. It can be
interpreted as either an orchestrator that works across multiple
regions, or a tool that 'orchestrates' multiple regions for some new
definition of 'orchestration' (and I regret that we already have more
than one). I gather you mean the latter; the former already exists in
OpenStack.

cheers,
Zane.