[openstack-dev] [sahara] Pre-PTG Doc Day

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Tue Feb 6 11:53:17 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

as we discussed in our last meeting, tomorrow (Wednesday 7th) we are going
to do a first overview of our documentation in order to gather the maximum
information of where we need to fix, add or remove stuff so we don't waste
time at PTG on this.

We can fix small problems but the main goal is to have a list of places
that need fixing, so we can use during Rocky cycle as a guide for
documentation improvement.

In order to maiximize our reach it would good to split where each of us
will be looking at the documentation, so I thought:

From:
https://docs.openstack.org/sahara/latest/ we can split in 4 parts, since
user guide seems to be biggest one person would work on User Guide, and
other 3 each work on 2 topics (we can choose freely)

From:
https://docs.openstack.org/sahara-tests/latest/ it seems very direct, maybe
tosky and I can take a look at it (everyone is free to do so as well)

If anyone needs help, or the rabbit hole grows too much we can always
reorganize the split.

What do you think of it?

Thanks

--

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Brasil  <https://www.redhat.com/>

Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 3900 - 8º andar - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo

tenobreg at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo Great Place to Work.