[openstack-dev] [ironic] Nominating Hironori Shiina for ironic-core

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Mon Feb 5 22:24:41 UTC 2018

+1 from me. He's been really helpful with the boot-from-volume and rescue work. Looking forward to Hironori joining us :)

Thanks Julia, for bringing this up!

--ruby

On 2018-02-05, 1:12 PM, "Julia Kreger" <juliaashleykreger at gmail.com> wrote:

    I would like to nominate Hironori Shiina to ironic-core. He has been
    working in the ironic community for some time, and has been helping
    over the past several cycles with more complex features. He has
    demonstrated an understanding of Ironic's code base, mechanics, and
    overall community style. His review statistics are also extremely
    solid. I personally have a great deal of trust in his reviews.

    I believe he would make a great addition to our team.

    Thanks,

    -Julia