[openstack-dev] [ptg] Dublin PTG proposed track schedule

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 16:38:28 UTC 2018

On 02/05/2018 09:34 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Lance Bragstad wrote:
>> Colleen started a thread asking if there was a need for a baremetal/vm
>> group session [0], which generated quite a bit of positive response. Is
>> there still a possibility of fitting that in on either Monday or
>> Tuesday? The group is usually pretty large.
>>
>> [0]
>> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-January/126743.html
> Yes, we can still allocate a 80-people room or a 30-people one. Let me
> know if you prefer Monday, Tuesday or both.
Awesome - we're collecting topics in an etherpad, but we're likely only
going to get to three or four of them [0] [1]. We can work those topics
into two sessions. One on Monday and one on Tuesday, just to break
things up in case other things are happening those days that people want
to get to.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/baremetal-vm-rocky-ptg
[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-dev/%23openstack-dev.2018-02-05.log.html#t2018-02-05T15:45:57