[openstack-dev] [requirements][release] FFE for sushy bug-fix release

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Mon Feb 5 14:15:18 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm requesting an exception to proceed with the release of the sushy library. To
my best knowledge, the library is only consumed by ironic and at least one other
vendor support library which is outside of the official governance. The release
request is [1]. It addresses a last minute bug in the authentication code,
without it authentication will not work in some cases.

Thanks,
Dmitry

[1] https://review.openstack.org/540824

P.S.
We really need a feature freeze period for libraries to avoid this.. But it
cannot be introduced with the current library release freeze. Another PTG topic? :)