[openstack-dev] [horizon] collectstatic with custom theme is broken at least since Ocata

Mateusz Kowalski mateusz.kowalski at cern.ch
Mon Feb 5 13:54:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

We are running Horizon in Pike and cannot confirm having the same problem as you describe. We are using a custom theme however the folder structure is a bit different than the one you presented in the bug report.
In our case we have

- /usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/themes
|-- cern
|-- default
|-- material

what means we do not modify at all files inside "default". Let me know if you want to compare more deeply our changes to see where the problem comes from, as for us "theme_file.split('/templates/')" does not cause the trouble.

Cheers,
Mateusz