[openstack-dev] [monasca] PTL candidacy

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 5 10:24:02 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce my candidacy to continue as PTL of Monasca for the
Rocky release.

I have worked for the project as core reviewer since 2015, acted as Release
Management Liaison in Ocata and Pike and had a privilege of being PTL in Queens
release cycle. I have learnt a lot in this new role and it's a real pleasure to
work with the great team and improve the project. Thank you for all your
support.

In the next release I would like to focus on following topics:

* continue the work on Cassandra support
* strengthen the community and improve active participation and contribution
* improve tenant monitoring
* accomplish Python 3 migration

Apart from that I'll do my best to promote Monasca, coordinate community work
and interact with other OpenStack teams.

Thank you for considering my candidacy and I'm looking forward to another very
productive cycle.

Best greetings

Witek