[openstack-dev] [oslo] PTL candidacy

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Fri Feb 2 18:43:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am submitting my candidacy for Oslo PTL.

I have been an Oslo core since 2014 and although my involvement in the
project
has at times been limited by other responsibilities, I have always kept
up on
what is going on in Oslo.

For the Rocky cycle my primary goals would be:

* Continue to maintain the stability and quality of the existing Oslo code.

* Help drive the oslo.config improvements that are underway.

* Encourage new and existing contributors to ensure the long-term health of
   the project.

I am, of course, always open to suggestions on other areas of focus for
Oslo.

Thanks.

-Ben