[openstack-dev] [monasca] Contribution from T-Systems

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 2 14:48:41 UTC 2018

Hi Yuan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the team meeting. I'm happy to hear you want to contribute your changes to the project. You can find our contribution guidelines here [1]. The general OpenStack Developer's Guide is here [2].
Which components/topics are you interested in, in terms of contribution? Also feature requests or improvement proposals are very welcome.

As you have probably noticed we will be planning the work for the next release during the Project Teams Gathering in Dublin end of this month [3, 4]. It's a perfect opportunity to engage in the project.

Best regards
Witek

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/monasca-api/latest/contributor/index.html
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html