[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO CI end of sprint status

Arx Cruz arxcruz at redhat.com
Fri Feb 2 08:41:39 UTC 2018

Hello,

On January 31 we came the end of sprint using our new team structure, and
here’s the highlights.

Sprint Review:

On this sprint, the team worked on internal infrastructure.

One can see the results of the sprint via https://tinyurl.com/ycpw42pj

Ruck and Rover

What is Ruck and Rover

One person in our team is designated Ruck and another Rover, one is
responsible to monitoring the CI, checking for failures, opening bugs,
participate on meetings, and this is your focal point to any CI issues. The
other person, is responsible to work on these bugs, fix problems and the
rest of the team are focused on the sprint. For more information about our
structure, check [1]

List of bugs that Ruck and Rover were working on:

   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1744151 -
   barbican_tempest_plugin.tests.scenario.test_volume_encryption.VolumeEncryptionTest
   fails on Invalid Volume
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1745712 - master:
   etc/pki/tls/certs/undercloud-192.168.24.2.pem]: Failed to generate
   additional resources using 'eval_generate': comparison of Array with Array
   failed
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1746023 - rdo phase 2 status to
   dlrn_api fails with file not found
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1746026 - Tracker, CI: OVB jobs
   on RDO cloud can't get OVB env because of 504 gateway timeout
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1746281 - tripleo jobs running
   in rax have slow package downloads, jobs timing out
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/pike/+bug/1745686 -
   [gnocchi-db-sync]: gnocchi-upgrade --config-file /etc/gnocchi/gnocchi.conf
   --skip-storage --skip-incoming returned 2
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1746729 - tracker, rdo sf
   nodepool slaves going off line
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1746737 - "msg": "No package
   matching 'jq' found available, installed or updated"
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1746734 - Periodic Jobs failing
   at tempest config while creating image(with swift backend)

We also have our new Ruck and Rover for this week:

   -

   Ruck
   -

      Rafael Folco - rfolco|ruck
      -

   Rover
   -

      Sagi Shnaidman  - sshnaidm|rover

If you have any questions and/or suggestions, please contact us

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-specs/blob/master/specs/policy/ci-team-structure.rst