[openstack-dev] [neutron][neutron-fwaas] Request for inclusion of bug fixes in RC

Sridar Kandaswamy (skandasw) skandasw at cisco.com
Fri Feb 2 06:22:50 UTC 2018

Thanks An. The team has been working with An to review and validate these changes – we believe we are close to the final version and should be able to merge by tomorrow barring any unforeseen surprises. So pls consider adding these to the RC as they address some critical issues as outlined below.

Thanks

Sridar