[openstack-dev] [release][PTL] Cycle highlights reminder

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Thu Feb 1 22:47:53 UTC 2018

Hi all,

With Queens-3 behind us and RC1 coming up, wanted to give a gentle reminder about the cycle-highlights. To get the party started, I added an example highlight for Cinder, Horizon, Ironic and Nova (modify as necessary!): https://review.openstack.org/#/c/540171/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/540171/>

Hopefully this is a fairly painless process that comes with the great reward of not answering “What changed in this release?” five times over to various marketing and press arms. I’m definitely looking to refine how we handle release communications, so come find me in Dublin with all your feedback and suggestions!

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | 206-992-7961