[openstack-dev] [all][infra] Automatically generated Zuul changes (topic: zuulv3-projects)

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Feb 1 07:26:17 UTC 2018

On 2018-02-01 05:49, Takashi Yamamoto wrote:
> [...]
>> * Don't create your own versions of these changes.  My script will
>>   eventually upload changes to all affected project-branches.  It's
>>   intentionally a slow process, and attempting to speed it up won't
>>   help.  But if there's something wrong with the change I propose, feel
>>   free to push an update to correct it.
> 1. is it ok to create my version of the change when making other
> changes to the file?  eg. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/538200/

If you add a *new* zuul.yaml file, do not add the project name stanza.
His scripts will not catch new additions.

If you change an existing file, wait for Jim's change.

> 2. as a reviewer, what should i do to the similar changes which is not yours?
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:zuulv3-projects+NOT+owner:%22James+E.+Blair+%253Ccorvus%2540inaugust.com%253E%22

I would block any new ones with a reference to the message. There's
really no sense in doing those changes and cause extra work,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)