[openstack-dev] [ironic][tripleo][edge] Discussing ironic federation and distributed deployments

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:20:33 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone,

It looks like the most agreeable time on the doodle[1] seems to be
Tuesday September 4th at 13:00 UTC. Are there any objections to using
this time?

If not, I'll go ahead and create an etherpad, and setup a bluejeans
call for that time to enable high bandwidth discussion.

-Julia
[1]: https://doodle.com/poll/y355wt97heffvp3m

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 9:53 AM Julia Kreger
<juliaashleykreger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings everyone!
>
> We in Ironic land would like to go into the PTG with some additional
> thoughts, requirements, and ideas as it relates to distributed and
> geographically distributed deployments.

[trim]