[openstack-dev] [neutron][nova] Small bandwidth demo on the PTG

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at ericsson.com
Thu Aug 30 08:55:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

Based on the Nova PTG planning etherpad [1] there is a need to talk
about the current state of the bandwidth work [2][3]. Bence (rubasov)
has already planned to show a small demo to Neutron folks about the
current state of the implementation. So Bence and I are wondering about
bringing that demo close to the nova - neutron cross project session.
That session is currently planned to happen Thursday after lunch. So we
are think about showing the demo right before that session starts. It
would start 30 minutes before the nova - neutron cross project session.

Are Nova folks also interested in seeing such a demo?

If you are interested in seeing the demo please drop us a line or ping
us in IRC so we know who should we wait for.

Cheers,
gibi

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-stein
[2]