[openstack-dev] [goal][python3] week 3 update

Michel Peterson michel at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 06:43:30 UTC 2018

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 3:11 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com>
wrote:

> > OK, there are somewhere just over 100 patches for all of the neutron
> > repositories, so I'm going to wait for a quieter time of day to submit
> > them to avoid blocking other, smaller, bits of work.
> >
> > Doug
>
> Those patches are up for review now. - Doug

Doug, just a heads up the tool for python3-first is duplicating the same
block of code (e.g. https://review.openstack.org/#
/c/597873/1/.zuul.d/project.yaml ) and in some cases duplicating code that
already exists (e.g. https://review.openstack.org/#
/c/597872/1/.zuul.d/project.yaml ).

Perhaps it will be good to review the tool before moving forward.

Best,

P.S. I've sent you the same through #openstack-infra